• The Online Safety component now provides a list of online support resources (helplines, charities, and support agencies), that can be accessed by staff and
students if external help is required with a particular problem or concern. Staff can also add relevant local agencies to the pre-populated list if required.
• For schools with a MYCONCERN account, you can now directly integrate the app with classroom.cloud. When reviewing a triggered keyword in the classroom.cloud Online Safety component, you can link it to the student in your MYCONCERN environment – and continue to view the event in both classroom.cloud and MYCONCERN.
• The Online Safety settings now offers the option to Obfuscate images when reviewing keyword triggers. When reviewing a triggered event, if you are concerned about exposing a staff member to pictures that might offend or for privacy reasons, you can choose to blur the images or screenshots.
• Updated with latest Online Safety keyword libraries.
• To maintain student focus during a lesson, the newly added Device Control feature allows the teacher to block the use of USBs, webcams and mute audio at student machines.
• Optimized Thumbnail performance to reduce bandwith usage.
• Shortcuts added to web and app monitoring to allow any currently viewed sites and applications to be quickly added to the approved or restricted list. Right-click on the displayed Fav icon and select Add to approved/restricted list.
• Quick Launch option is now even quicker! Double-click on any URL or App in the managed list to instantly launch the website or app at selected student devices.
• A context menu offering shortcuts to Chat, Watch and Remove student from class is now provided across all the main Teacher Console components. Right-click on a student thumbnail or on their name in list view.
• Newly added Change View toolbar icon provides an alternative method for switching between Thumbnails, Icons and Details mode.
• Ctrl+A keyboard support added to allow for quick selection of all student thumbnails.